Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nostalgic Devices!

After more than two and a half years, very abruptly I am back to the Blogger dashboard. The Dussera holiday began with the hot saffron flavored Jalebies however, there were a sad news of the demise of Steve Jobs.

Coincidentally, these days I am reading iWoz by Steve Wozniak and Gina Smith a late-birthday gift by a student turned friend turned colleague Prof. Devji Chhanga.

This text reminded me of my memories of the past. I try to enlist those devices, which I have had a chance ever to work with.

CASIO FX 795P


CASIO FX 880P

BBC Micro


AMD 100 MGHz DX/4

So beautiful were those days! I thank my dad and my historic high school Alfred High School for allowing me the access to all these and I also thank the image-sources for the post.

2 comments:

Ishan U Shukla said...

we didn't use any heat sink for our 486dx4 !

Xitij Shukla said...

@Ishan U Shukla: Indeed we didn't use any heat sink, and if you can recall in later days the inscribing on the processor was also vanished!

Google Search